MFSQL Connector™ is available for download. Complete the form below to register your application and obtain a serial number and trial licence. Please ensure you consider all the guides and information before installation. Please contact us for more information or to request a demo of MFSQL Connector™.
Guides & Documentation
- WhitePaper: Considerations for using MFSQL Connector for integration
- WhitePaper: Metadata Management with MFSQL Connector
- WhitePaper:Reporting with MFSQL Connector
- Review the Requirements before installation
- Consult the Online Guide to use MFSQL Connector™
- Review the Overview of Functionality provides a detailed table of features and functions of the application by packages
- Watch videos on our channel
Latest Release Date: 2019-01-31 Release Notes
Release 4 (M-Files 2018 and later)
Release 4 is installed with a single installation package. Follow the installation instructions for deployment on the different servers. Review release notes before upgrading when upgrading from previous releases to manage potential impact on your customization.
- Latest : MFSQL Connector 18.104.22.168
- Released 2018-5-20 : MFSQL Connector 22.214.171.124
- Installation Guide
- Release Notes
- Installation video (no sound)
Release 3 (Up to M-Files version 15.3)
MFSQL Connector™ consist of several modules. These modules must be installed on the targeted server(s). Each installation package is self-standing and can be downloaded to a folder location that is accessible to the appropriate servers. Execute in sequence from the server to install.
- SQL Database Server: final version 126.96.36.199: MFSQL Connector Core
- M-Files Server: final version 188.8.131.52: MFSQL Context Menu
- Installation Guide
Complete the form to register your MFSQL Connector™ installation and obtain a license. We will email your request to the email address you provide below.
- Functional Overview: detailed table of features and functions of the application by packages
- Use Cases and blog: review existing use cases and practical tips
- Using the Connector: the Connector is used to interact between SQL and a specific M-Files vault.
- Webinars: selection of webinars introducing the Connector and how to integrate with 3rd party applications