MFSQL Connector™ is available for download. Complete the form below to register your application and obtain a serial number. Please ensure you consider all the guides and information before installation. Please contact us for more information or to request a demo of MFSQL Connector™.
Guides & Documentation
- Review the Requirements before installation
- Follow Installation, upgrades and patches for guidance during installation
- Consult the Online Guide to use MFSQL Connector™
- Review the Overview of Functionality provides a detailed table of features and functions of the application by packages
MFSQL Connector™ consist of several modules. These modules must be installed on the targeted server. Each installation package is self-standing and can be downloaded to a folder location that is accessible to the appropriate servers. Execute in sequence from the server to install.
- SQL Database Server: MFSQL Connector Core
- M-Files Server: MFSQL Context Menu
- Web Server: MFSQL Manager
Complete the form to register your MFSQL Connector™ installation and obtain a serial number. We will email your request to the email address you provide below.
- Functional Overview: detailed table of features and functions of the application by packages
- Use Cases: review existing use cases
- Using the Connector: the Connector is used to interact between SQL and a specific M-Files vault.
- Webinars: selection of webinars introducing the Connector and how to integrate with 3rd party applications