There is a sense of excitement at the Laminin Solutions as we await the release of the new M-Files 10.0 by the end of October 2013. We’ve already been testing it in the Beta versions, test driving some of the great new features.
Here are the TOP TEN new features that M-Files 10.0 will offer you:
- A sparkling new and much more intuitive user interface for ALL platforms, including Windows, Web and Mobile.
- A complete redesign of the metadata card with new interface that makers entering and editing metadata a breeze and saving documents and other content much easier and faster.
- Mobile! Improvements and enhancements for iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows phone devices and tablets – more instinctive navigation, improved task management and support for electronic signatures.
- Metadata structure replication that helps to improve interaction and cooperation between vaults and deployment scenarios.
- The option to create a separate development vault environment to tweak out all those metadata structure testing before going live.
- Better integration with other business systems like SharePoint, and a variety of CRM and ERP solutions such as Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.
- Much improvement on the UI Extensibility Framework to enable rich and comprehensive customisation of the M-Files user interface.
- Optimised support for the Windows Azure cloud platform providing great cloud and hybrid cloud performance and reliability
- Enhancements to the M-Files Web Access to support different operating systems and browsers.
- Brand spanking new M-Files Cloud Vault Subscription Management Portal. Administrators can add new licenses, users, change licence types and user details, reset passwords and much more.
Two of our solutions directors shares their thoughts on the best new features for M-Files 10.0.
New User Interface
“The most exciting part of M-Files 10.0 is the new user interface, with its simplified and more modern look and feel it is much more aesthetically pleasing. It makes much better use of larger screen sizes too.” Says Arnie, Laminin Solutions USA
New Metadata Card
“With the new M-Files 10.0 you can see the metadata card and a preview of the document in a separate window. What I like is that you can easily change information on the metadata card right there without needing to open an edit window” says le Roux, Laminin Solutions UK
Laminin Solutions is a M-Files Solutions Partner offering many years experience in implementing, configuring, integrating, training and enhancing the M-Files software. Combined with in-depth information management knowledge, we seek to help businesses optimise the value of their information whilst reducing the cost of having it.